Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dog by Matthew Van Fleet

A recent gift from my son's aunt, the book Dog by Matthew Van Fleet is already a hit!

If you have never seen a Matthew Van Fleet book, I suggest you drive yourself to the nearest book store and check them out.  They are wonderful works of art.  He has a number of hits, including Tails, Cats, and Heads. We are very excited to hear he will be coming out with Moo later this year! 

Many pages have parts that move, captivating a child's attention. They are constructed well, so even with the grabby hands of a toddler, they should hold up through endless readings, and believe me, your child will want to check out these books again and again.

We already have Dog, Heads, and Tails, and I'm putting Cat on my Amazon.com wishlist today.  Those kitties definitely deserve equal billing, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment