Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for checking out my blog!  I am starting this to combine my 2 favorite things in the world, my little boy, whom I adore, and pets. 

Prior to having my little man come into my life, I worked in animal welfare, helping companion animals find great, forever homes.  I miss that work, and figured a blog would be a great way for me to reach out to other moms who have pets or are thinking of getting a pet.  I want to offer advice, encouragement, product reviews, and my daily struggles and joys of living with kids and pets.

In addition to my 11 month old son, I share my house with my husband, 2 dogs, and 5 cats.  So, as you can imagine, it's a pretty full house :-)  Some days it can be overwhelming.  Some days, it's a ton of fun!  All in all, it is never boring.

I hope you will check back often for my stories of parenting, pet ownership, product reviews, and animal welfare information.  If you love your kids and your pets, this is the blog for you, and I would love for you to share your stories and experiences with me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment